slowcoresadnessslowcoresadness

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Dailytoon #228 Dailytoon #228

Yessss

I love you guys. Thanks for always making my day a little more enjoyable.

Your pal,
asdf

Dailytoon #223 Dailytoon #223

godWEENsatan

w00t!

I'm going to see Ween on thursday. I'm not sure why that makes this deserve a 5, but uh,
Star Syndicat = love, hate, and everything else in between.

You fucked up.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

YOU DICKED ME OVER! BUT NOW YOU'LL PAY!

turmoil turmoil

This is my opinion

First: This is a fine first attempt.

The visual style looked like a cross between David Firth and Jhonen Vasquez
The sound was also a bit reminiscent of the sounds Mr. Firth uses in his work.
I like your style, I like this flash.
I deem it worthy to exist here.
Good work.

That is the end.

Worlds Collide Opening1 Worlds Collide Opening1

This is my opinion

I liked your choice of sprites for this, Gunstar Heroes, Sonic, even DANNY PHANTOM hahaha, but seriously, how many more of these sprite wars clips do we need with that Powerman 345097234 song??

BrandedBORED responds:

im really thinking about changing the opening so it has ppls names pop up or something

Foamy Confession XXVII Foamy Confession XXVII

This is my review.

Hahahaha... NEDM.

Brilliant!

azrag responds:

safety not guaranteed! ROFL. Thanks for teh review You're the man now Dog!

The Fingertips Project The Fingertips Project

!

that was seriously magical. using figertips as a collaboration project was such a good idea, and everyone of the pieces fit together so well. thank youuuuu.

Epic Empanadas #02 Epic Empanadas #02

ZOMG

Scrabble challenges the heart, the mind... and the penis.

BRILLIANT. I'd sincerely love to see more!

TheEpicExpedition responds:

It was actually, the heart, the mind, and the fetus. :D

The Urinary System Rocks! The Urinary System Rocks!

Ugh

The human body is disgusting. Good job, I hope this passes.

CertainPeople I CouldName CertainPeople I CouldName

Wow.

That's it.

Wow.

Sound of Silence Sound of Silence

Impressive

The visuals were simple, but still managed to be breathtaking, and were synced with the music perfectly. And of course, there's the music. You can't really go wrong with the Sounds of Silence, it's a really great 60's folk tune, and was a good choice for this project.
Now, from an artistic stance...
I really liked how you portrayed the "neon god" as a white mushroom cloud that transormed into a tree. I'm not sure if this was an era piece, though the radios, newspapers, and hints of the nuclear scares that were common during the 60's. If it was, I'm guessing that maybe this tree was used to represent the powers of nuclear technology and ordnance that a lot of scientists, politicians and even the general public (represented by the gray and faceless crowds) believed in this power, which would be why they were staring at a possible bright nuclear future. Which ultimately leads to destruction of course.

Of course I don't know, but that is how I interpreted it. I guess I can sum this up as a short that transcends crude digital images into something deeper.

Bravo. You get my five.